Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: I hope you...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Like what I have done!!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's cool! I love the background

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like it, except they bring on these fits of epil^$#@!)G^&R&^%VXC@#

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I knew there was something mighty wrong with you lefty LOL

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    aloha ohhhhhhhh...I love it...so nice and warm after the ice...and it blinks...thanks rae

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like how the colors go from the sunrrise colors to sunset colors. Very coolio!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Very nice sis..
    Why isn't Mum in that hammock in swim wear? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was...but I got hungry and went to the house and had a corona.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ROTFL!!!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    actually my tan lines are nice...no one up here has a tan yet ..well there are the tanning bed kind...however their tans look like eggplants...mine is a nice golden bronze...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •